Friday, April 10, 2015

FO Friday - Baby Hat




About 15 years ago or so, I began visiting a registered massage therapists to help with the tension in my shoulders that caused headaches. Over the years, circumstances have given me three different therapist. I've loved them all!

When Natalie, my current RMT, told me a while back she was pregnant, I was really happy for her. And then last week I saw her and we realized I wouldn't see her again until after her maternity leave! Natalie told me she was having a girl, so I decided to make something with some leftover pink yarn I had in my stash: a baby hat!

I found a cute pattern and knit it up: seed stitch border and stockinette for the body. Really straightforward but lovely.

You know what I love about hats? That "swirl" that appears at the top from reducing stitches. It's so cute! and it looks like a flower.

So I dropped it off on Wednesday and Natalie was surprised . . . and delighted I'm happy to say.

I can't wait to see a photo of her little girl wearing it.


The "flower swirl" at the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment